We’re proud to announce that after being robbed in 2016 followed by years of case development, in March 2020 we filed claims against Kern County, CA in regards to the case. Please read the full story and tune in for live updates here:
Wild Willpower PAC is currently working to:
- Finish developing 5 lawsuits against corrupt government actions;
- Finish developing the legal self-help library www.ReUniteTheStates.org;
- Update each section of our national plan into downloadable PDFs;
- Film interviews and write the transcript for a documentary currently being developed alongside ISU students Thomas Wilson and Thomas Grothe (link coming soon.).
- Finish developing “The History of Law” ten book textbook series by Alexandra Wilson (Winter 2020);
- Make our Homesteading Starter Kits and native seed packets available to order (see Campaign Materials).
- Finish developing the Wild Living Skills Database & Smartphone App (Spring 2020);
Take a Tour:
“Guaranteed Housing” –
a Long-Forgotten Constitutional Right:
The “right to homestead” is one of many rights guaranteed by the Ninth Amendment, and the term homestead is technically a legal term devised to prevent one’s home from being able to be foreclosed on (where was that during the 2008 housing collapse!?!?). Historically under Anglo-Saxon common law, from which U.S. law developed, every person was guaranteed a “homestead.” “Unenumerated rights” such as the right to homestead were adopted into U.S. law at a time in history when statutes were not yet written, yet still these rights remain.
Many believe homesteading just isn’t feasible, however, because there’s nowhere to legally live these days without paying rent or contracting a mortgage: all the land was bought up before our generation was born! (10 percent of the U.S. population owns 82% of the real estate, while only 5% of that population owns 75% of that land.).
Well, just as the Free Soil Party petitioned Congress to implement a Homestead Act decades before the Homestead Act of 1862 was passed (they also petitioned to end slavery), Wild Willpower PAC is petitioning to enact a two-part housing plan called the Right to Homestead Act, which uses “what we have in place” to make homesteading perfectly feasible:
Part 1: Re-allocates the $20+ billion in Section 8 funds to buy out rental property owners and give rental spaces to tenants.
Part 2: Re-appropriate the 18+ million abandoned properties throughout the U.S. to prospective homesteaders – people willing to fix them up and cultivate the land.
The Right to Homestead Act goes hand-in-hand with a new proposed public works program we’re petitioning for called Civilian Restoration Corps .; C.R.C employees will perform necessary repairs (e.g. electrical, plumbing, foundation, roofing) and install clean energy units (e.g. solar) onto residential units in every town and city across the country. In addition, Homesteading Starter Kits and Educational Materials help new homeowners on their path toward self-sufficiency and responsible homeownership.
The first “Civil PAC” in the nation:
Just as corporations, politicians, and candidates create PACs (political action committees), Wild Willpower is a “peaceable assembly of citizens” who registered the first “Civil PAC” in the U.S. in March 2018…. READ MORE
Our Newest Publication:
We’ll send you a copy of More Valuable Than Gold, the highly-informative ethnobotany textbook by Richard Lonewolf & Distance Everheart for every $40 campaign contribution you send to Wild Willpower PAC! Read preview pages and order copies by clicking on the image below:
Other Current Projects:
- Includes a list of reasonable demands on behalf of civilians who had their civil rights violated, State of North Dakota taxpayers who spent ~$38 million to suppress an illegally-approved project, and to benefit tribes and the general populace.
- Includes an unabridged archive which counteracts much of the deceptive and/or disinformed media outlets who were broadcasting at the time.
Please donate to help us finish building and filing above class action lawsuit.
- Homesteading Starter Kits – heirloom & native seeds pre-packaged with their companion plants with instructions for the most Highly-Efficient Gardening Techniques included.
- Clean Energy Inventions – ingenius, state-of-the-art products & DIY designs for solar, wind, water (including purification systems), thermal, and inventions that clean up trash.
- “Simple-Tech” Home & Life Improvement Skills – inexpensive, practical methods to replace expensive, wasteful products.
- Organizations Currently Involved in Ecological Restoration – this section includes an intricate look at the history of various ecosystems including the ecological roles tribes fulfilled in managing them so that these practices can be re-introduced.
- *Join* The Zero-Trash Commitment – bulk sections & fresh produce. Let’s shift the markets & adjust our lives.
Notice: Wild Willpower’s Petition Drive launches October 1, 2018!! So that your thoughts, ideas, & insights are considered & integrated into our national plan before the drive is launched, please read the plan and send us your thoughts, questions, & ideas.
- About Wild Willpower
- Join Our Email List – we send out occasional emails only
- Donate or Become a Sponsor – we can’t do it without your help
- Campaign with Us – Petition – Promotion – Journalism
- Contact Us
- Connect with Wild Willpower on Facebook
Let’s Live Better.
Please help us continue our work:
All aforementioned content, and all copyrighted content which is used in accordance with Fair Use laws has been peaceably assembled for First Amendment purposes, and, in the manner in which it is compiled & with all ideas throughout all our websites being intellectual property solely owned by Wild Willpower. All content used in accordance with Fair Use is owned by their respective authors. According to section 101 of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. 408), registration of a work with the Copyright Office is not a prerequisite for copyright protection.  Content throughout our sites may not be used without written permission by Wild Willpower PAC (Distance@WildWillpower.org) except for the purposes of promotion of Wild Willpower as an organization. Thank you for reading through our work. Truly, your support means a great deal to our team. We are solely funded at this time by the few people who take the time to support the cause.
: End Game Research: Federal Reserve Bank data in Left Business Observer, April 3, 1996, p. 5 and Geisler, Rural Sociology 1993, 58(4): 532-546, collected by “The Land Lords: Some Facts”: http://www.endgame.org/landlords-facts.html
: National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty, 2007: http://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/How_Many.html
: The Mind Unleashed, “18,600,000 vacant homes in the United States. Enough for every homeless person to have six!”: http://themindunleashed.com/2014/02/18600000-vacant-homes-united-states-enough-every-homeless-person-six.html
: “More than 7 million housing units than needed to house the population”: www.wildwillpower.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/1-Wild-Willpowers-National-Housing-Solutions-Petition-1.pdf
: “Registration of a work with the Copyright Office is not a prerequisite for copyright protection”: U.S. Copyright Office – Copyright Law: Chapter 4 : https://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap4.html#408