We believe “helping people live sustainably” should be one of America’s top priorities. We want to see more gardens, less food waste, less plastic, and more personal freedom. Because “researching permaculture techniques”, however, is time consuming and tedious, we’re creating Homesteading Starter Kits to make efficient gardening easy to learn, and simple to access.
Homesteading Starter Kits are designed to make “living sustainably” a much simpler process for experienced gardeners and for people who “lack the green thumb”. These kits contain heirloom & native seed packets pre-packaged with their companion plants (plants which require similar growing conditions or which grow particularly well together) and instructions for “the most efficient gardening techniques in the world“. Some kits include:
- “Cold Frame” Kits – Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, & other types of Cruciferous Greens
- “Full Sunlight, Low Water” Kits – Eggplant, Sunflower, Okra, etc.
- “Ideal for Raised Bed” Kits – Asparagus, Carrots, etc.
- “Summer Greens & Spices” Kits – Lettuce, Oregano, Basil, etc.
- “The 3 Sisters” Kits – Corn, Beans, Squash, Rocky Mountain Bee Plant, Huit La Coche
Benefits of an
En Masse Homesteading Movement:
- improve local food supplies.
- stop landfills from growing because “gardens aren’t wrapped in garbage”.
- provide families the opportunity to live self-sufficient, healthy lives.
- reduce dependence on welfare programs (and thus, to reduce taxes).
- transition away from an ecologically-destructive food supply which is dependent upon the subjugation & abuse of animals.
#2.) Clean Energy Inventions:
Cob Housing – mixing mud to work like clay for walls, etc
Read Our Entire Platform
Let’s Live Better.
- thousands of legal term definitions organized by category. The site only uses federally-recommended law dictionaries and other credible sources, so you know the information is legit. Whenever you encounter a legal term inside of another legal term’s definition, that term is hyperlinked – just click on it to learn the definition for that term as well. Compare the simplicity this website to opening up any law dictionary – you’ll find the website much more user-friendly.
- Federal Rules of Procedure simplified – this section of the website untangles the very-confusing Federal Rules of Procedure, and turns them into a DIY step-by-step walkthrough – including attaching direct links to court forms from UScourts.gov in places where they are needed.
- a section on holding public officials accountable – we here at Wild Willpower believe that by the time students graduate high school, they should know “what to do” if an officer or public official violates their rights – or if anyone hurts them! How to perform records requests, how and where to file claims, how and where to file complaint forms, and the basics of effectively representing yourself in court. While we are working to map this and make it available on the site, Wild Willpower is also advocating that “jurisprudence should be taught in high schools” as part of our stance on justice reform.
What we need to finish the site:
While a great deal has been done – the core of the website is built – there are still many pages which are unfinished. Wild Willpower PAC is seeking individuals who “want” this site to be finished. Our staff will help train you to help us organize the rest of the website. If you don’t have time to help build the site – but you want to see this tool be made available to the public, Wild Willpower PAC is currently seeking monthly sponsors (anything from $5/month and up).
To help build the site or to sponsor our hard-working volunteers, contact [email protected] and write PUBLIC INTELLIGENCE in the subject line.
Also check out: