by Sondra Wilson. Updated 11/20/2022.
After personally experiencing and surviving a series of injustices over the years, I am finally sharing my story, and proposing a series of improvements to Iowa’s justice system and the national justice system:
Wild Willpower is Seeking
Honest and Determined Individuals
to help develop the following two projects:
1.) The Wild Living Skills Database & Smartphone App:
Although far from finished, the framework from which the final program can be developed is now live on www.WildLivingSkills.org.
2.) “Civil Rights Self-Defense” Self-Help Legal Website:
www.ReUniteTheStates.org is mostly-finished, publicly-accessible database and step-by-step walkthrough to help people navigate the legal system. Contains:
- definitions for thousands of well-organized, easy-to navigate legal terms.
- a special section on holding officers accountable I think every person should read. By the time we get out of high school, we should know which agency we ought report to if an officer violates one of these laws.
- “Federal Rules of Procedure simplified“: we untangled the very-confusing Federal Rules of Procedure, and turned them into a DIY step-by-step walkthrough for taking a case to court, including attaching direct links court forms from UScourts.gov in places where they are needed.
To help build these sites, please donate to our Patreon.
A National Plan to Aid Humanity:
What good would a political organization be without a
The Standing Rock #NoDAPL Archive:
While we originally planned to file right away, Wild Willpower did not have the resources necessary to do the work required for this enormous case. For now, it may be one of the most complete archives available with regard to this very important, historic movement. I am currently a student at DMACC and Iowa State University, and am working toward getting my law degree so I can be of more help in the future, God forbid anything like this happens again (unfortunately we know the track record). Mni wiconi.
This section is a work-in-progess. If you love what you see and want to help develop this section of the website (or donate to sponsor a worker), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and write ECO-WISE SOLUTIONS in the subject line.
- Homesteading Starter Kits – heirloom & native seeds pre-packaged with their companion plants with instructions for the most Highly-Efficient Gardening Techniques included.
- Clean Energy Inventions – ingenius, state-of-the-art products & DIY designs for solar, wind, water (including purification systems), thermal, and inventions that clean up trash.
- “Simple-Tech” Home & Life Improvement Skills – inexpensive, practical methods to replace expensive, wasteful products.
- Organizations Currently Involved in Ecological Restoration – this section includes an intricate look at the history of various ecosystems including the ecological roles tribes fulfilled in managing them so that these practices can be re-introduced.
- *Join* The Zero-Trash Commitment – bulk sections & fresh produce. Let’s shift the markets & adjust our lives.
Let’s Live Better.
Please consider donating to Wild Willpower PAC.
All aforementioned content, and all copyrighted content which is used in accordance with Fair Use laws has been peaceably assembled for First Amendment purposes, and, in the manner in which it is compiled & with all ideas throughout all our websites being intellectual property solely owned by Wild Willpower. All content used in accordance with Fair Use is owned by their respective authors. According to section 101 of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. 408), registration of a work with the Copyright Office is not a prerequisite for copyright protection.  Content throughout our sites may not be used without written permission by Wild Willpower PAC (email@example.com) except for the purposes of promotion of Wild Willpower as an organization. Thank you for reading through our work. Truly, your support means a great deal to our team. We are solely funded at this time by the few people who take the time to support the cause.
: End Game Research: Federal Reserve Bank data in Left Business Observer, April 3, 1996, p. 5 and Geisler, Rural Sociology 1993, 58(4): 532-546, collected by “The Land Lords: Some Facts”: http://www.endgame.org/landlords-facts.html
: National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty, 2007: http://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/How_Many.html
: The Mind Unleashed, “18,600,000 vacant homes in the United States. Enough for every homeless person to have six!”: http://themindunleashed.com/2014/02/18600000-vacant-homes-united-states-enough-every-homeless-person-six.html
: “More than 7 million housing units than needed to house the population”: www.wildwillpower.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/1-Wild-Willpowers-National-Housing-Solutions-Petition-1.pdf
: “Registration of a work with the Copyright Office is not a prerequisite for copyright protection”: U.S. Copyright Office – Copyright Law: Chapter 4 : https://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap4.html#408