This new piece of technology will soon help you:
- identify any lichen, plant, mushroom, tree, shrub, grass, or mold within 5 questions
- learn ecologically beneficial ways to harvest each species and need-to-know wildfire prevention techniques.
- learn step-by-step how to process them for their historical edible, medicinal, & utility uses.
- coordinate with forest officials to legally harvest from National Forests & other places
- learn firsthand from Native teachers. Here’s a video from Richard Lonewolf:
Enter the Website:
The Public Intelligence Agency
When “one side knows courtroom procedure” (the prosecutor), while the person who is falsely accused of a crime (the Defendant) does not, often the person who is falsely accused becomes victim to what is known as a color of law crime. We call typical scenarios like these where innocent people get put away a type of “Courtroom Abuse”.
Another type of “courtroom abuse” is when a civilian, who has not commit a crime nor given probable cause for an officer to suspect such, is shot & killed by an officer. Then the state chooses not to hold the officer accountable. This often leads to public outrage including protests, causing the situation to thereby escalate, endangering both officers and civilians!
What people need to know is that if the state does not choose to press charges, that they can personally can build a case & file a lawsuit against the officer(s) &/or agency using the Federal Rules of Procedure. We suspect that when people know how the system works, communities will begin “stacking evidence”, filing the paperwork in proper order, & going on the offense in court to ascertain the types of practical Redress they’re seeking.
That is why we have been working diligently to teach everything people need to know about the U.S. legal system into
A Class Action for Standing Rock
View the entire archive regarding “what actually happened” & stay up-to-date with all the latest. If you were at any of the Standing Rock Water Protector Camps, please Write & Send Us Your Testimony.